APPLICATION FOR FREE/REDUCED LUNCH
These forms are to be completed by every student's parent/guardian. Income eligibility changes every year. There is not a set number of students or monies that people draw from. Anyone who qualifies, will receive a free lunch. The State of Oregon has voted again to cover the reduced lunch costs, so even if you qualify for the "reduced" lunch, it will be a free meal.
Stanfield School District has once again voted to give every student, regardless of income, a free breakfast.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your school's secretary, (Stanfield Secondary School - Wendy Griffin at 541-449-3851 OR Stanfield Elementary School - Heather Monkus at 541-449-3305)
Below you will find the application forms which would need to be completed. These forms MUST be completed EACH school year, which is a federal government requirement.
Stanfield School District strives to feed our students nutritionally rich foods that qualify under the USDA Child Nutrition Program guidelines.
Resources & Links
- 2019-2020 School Calender
- 2019-2020 Bell Schedule
- Powerschool for Parents (External Link)
- District Newsletters
- Smarter Balanced Assessment
- Chromebook Agreement English Spanish
- Parent Handbook/Technology Acknowledgement
- Secondary Student Handbook
- SSS Discipline Matrix
- Secondary Activity Calendar (External Link)
- State Report Cards
- Division 22 - Every year districts are required to report to their school board and then their communities regarding the district’s status for being in compliance with the Division 22 Standards as set by Oregon Administrative Rules. These standards include many areas that affect the operation of our schools including the adoption of instructional materials and hours, diploma options, district curriculum in all subject areas, alternative programs and many other requirements. At the January 16, 2019 board meeting, district administration reported that Stanfield School District meets the Division 22 Assurances.
Umatilla County and Stanfield School District Immunization Information
- Umatilla County - English and Spanish
- Stanfield PreSchool - English and Spanish
- Stanfield Elementary School - English and Spanish
- Stanfield Secondary School - English and Spanish
- Building Use Request
- Equipment Use Request
- Interdistrict Transfer Form
- Lunch Application - English | Spanish
All policy documents on this website are provided in Adobe's® Portable Document Format (PDF). To display or print these documents, you must have the free Adobe Acrobat® Reader installed on your computer. The Acrobat® Reader allows you to view, navigate, and print PDF documents.
PDF is an acronym for "Portable Document Format." PDF is a file format created by Adobe that lets you view and print a file exactly as the author designed it, without needing to have the same application or fonts used to create the file. Since its introduction in 1993, PDF has become an Internet standard for electronic distribution that faithfully preserves the look and feel of the original document, complete with fonts, colors, images, and layout.
For more information Visit the Adobe Acrobat® website.