All substitute applicants will need to bring their driver's license and social security card with them when dropping off your paperwork.
- MS/HS English Language Arts/Spanish/Social Studies Teacher: Stanfield School District has a secondary school teaching vacancy for the 2018-19 school year. The successful applicant will be able to teach at least two of the three subjects listed at the middle school and high school level: English Language Arts, Spanish, and Social Studies. Please see posting for more information and required documents.
- Substitute Teachers Needed - Complete Substitute Teacher Application , Criminal Background Check, W-4, I-9, and Direct Deposit form.
- All positions are in need of substitutes (custodial, clerical, classroom aides, cafeteria). Complete the Classified Job Application, Criminal Background Check, W-4, I-9, and Direct Deposit form.
Applications & Forms (PDFs)
- Substitute Teacher Application
- Classified Application
- Coaching Application
- Volunteer Coaching Application
- Volunteer Transportation Application
- Criminal Background Check
- All volunteer and paid positions require a background check
- Please complete the form honestly.
- I-9 - MUST have your driver's license & social security card OR passport
- Direct Deposit - MUST include a voided check or printout from your bank
- Oregon Statewide Teacher Application
- FMLA Request Form
Stanfield School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, disability, marital status, age or sex in providing employment, education or access to education services, activities and programs in accordance with Title VI, Title VII, Title IX and other civil rights and discrimination issues; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended; and the Americans with Disabilities Act.