All substitute applicants will need to bring their driver's license and social security card with them when dropping off your paperwork.
- 3rd Grade Teacher: Stanfield School District is looking for qualified applicants for the position of 3rd grade teacher. Please read the posting to ensure you include all items in your packet. Incomplete packets may result in disqualification. If sending via email, please only send one email with all required items.
- Substitute Teachers Needed - Complete Substitute Teacher Application , Criminal Background Check, W-4 AND W-4 - Oregon, I-9 (required back-up documents are driver's license and social security card OR passport), and Direct Deposit form (voided check or print out from bank is required).
- 19-20 Special Education Instructional Assistant opening. Please read the posting for required application documentations.
- All positions are in need of substitutes (custodial, clerical, classroom aides, cafeteria, library media). Complete the Classified Job Application, Criminal Background Check, W-4 AND W-4 - Oregon, I-9, and Direct Deposit form (including a voided check or printout from your bank). Per federal I-9 rules, we must also receive a copy of your current driver's license and social security card OR current passport.
Applications & Forms (PDFs)
- Substitute Teacher Application
- Classified Application
- Classified Application -- Fillable
- Coaching Application
- Volunteer Coaching Application
- Criminal Background Check
- All volunteer and paid positions require a background check
- Please complete the form honestly.
- W-4 2019
- W-4 2019 - Oregon
- I-9 - MUST have your current driver's license & social security card OR current passport
- Direct Deposit - MUST include a voided check or printout from your bank
- Oregon Statewide Teacher Application
Stanfield School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, disability, marital status, age or sex in providing employment, education or access to education services, activities and programs in accordance with Title VI, Title VII, Title IX and other civil rights and discrimination issues; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended; and the Americans with Disabilities Act.