All substitute applicants will need to bring their driver's license and social security card with them when dropping off your paperwork.
- Substitute Teachers Needed - Complete Substitute Teacher Application , Criminal Background Check, W-4 AND W-4 - Oregon, I-9 (required back-up documents are driver's license and social security card OR passport), and Direct Deposit form (voided check or print out from bank is required).
- Stanfield School District has an opening for the Special Education Educational Assistant at our Stanfield Elementary School. Please review the posting for required documents. Please turn in all documents at once. Only complete employment packages will be considered.
- All positions are in need of substitutes (custodial, clerical, classroom aides, cafeteria, library media). Complete the Classified Job Application, Criminal Background Check, W-4 AND W-4 - Oregon, I-9, and Direct Deposit form (including a voided check or printout from your bank). Per federal I-9 rules, we must also receive a copy of your current driver's license and social security card OR current passport.
Coaching/Extra Curriculum Positions:
NONE AT THIS TIME.
Applications & Forms (PDFs)
- Substitute Teacher Application
- Classified Application
- Classified Application -- Fillable
- Coaching Application
- Volunteer Coaching Application
- Criminal Background Check
- All volunteer and paid positions require a background check
- Please complete the form honestly.
- W-4 2019
- W-4 2019 - Oregon
- I-9 - MUST have your current driver's license & social security card OR current passport
- Direct Deposit - MUST include a voided check or printout from your bank
- Oregon Statewide Teacher Application
- Disclosure Release Form
Stanfield School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, disability, marital status, age or sex in providing employment, education or access to education services, activities and programs in accordance with Title VI, Title VII, Title IX and other civil rights and discrimination issues; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended; and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
All policy documents on this website are provided in Adobe's® Portable Document Format (PDF). To display or print these documents, you must have the free Adobe Acrobat® Reader installed on your computer. The Acrobat® Reader allows you to view, navigate, and print PDF documents.
PDF is an acronym for "Portable Document Format." PDF is a file format created by Adobe that lets you view and print a file exactly as the author designed it, without needing to have the same application or fonts used to create the file. Since its introduction in 1993, PDF has become an Internet standard for electronic distribution that faithfully preserves the look and feel of the original document, complete with fonts, colors, images, and layout.
For more information Visit the Adobe Acrobat® website.