All substitute applicants will need to bring their driver's license and social security card with them when dropping off your paperwork.
- Substitute Teachers Needed - Complete Substitute Teacher Application , Criminal Background Check, W-4, I-9, and Direct Deposit form.
- Building Services I (Custodial) -- Stanfield School District is looking for a swing shift custodian. The hours are 3:30 to 1:30am. If you are interested, please read the posting and include the required information.
- All positions are in need of substitutes (custodial, clerical, classroom aides, cafeteria). Complete the Classified Job Application, Criminal Background Check, W-4, I-9, and Direct Deposit form.
- Community Youth Sports Coordinator -- Stanfield School District is looking for a Community Youth Sports Coordinator. Please complete the coaching application below, along with a letter of application and three letters of reference to the District Office.
Applications & Forms (PDFs)
- Substitute Teacher Application
- Classified Application
- Coaching Application
- Volunteer Coaching Application
- Volunteer Transportation Application
- Criminal Background Check
- All volunteer and paid positions require a background check
- Please complete the form honestly.
- I-9 - MUST have your driver's license & social security card OR passport
- Direct Deposit - MUST include a voided check or printout from your bank
- Oregon Statewide Teacher Application
- FMLA Request Form
Stanfield School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, disability, marital status, age or sex in providing employment, education or access to education services, activities and programs in accordance with Title VI, Title VII, Title IX and other civil rights and discrimination issues; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended; and the Americans with Disabilities Act.