Business Office Hours of Operation are Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
|Beth Burton, Superintendent||beth.burtonstanfieldsd.org|
|Kris James, Business Manager||kris.jamesstanfieldsd.org|
|Debbie Dever, Admin. Asst.||debbie.deverstanfieldsd.org|
The following documents are PDF files unless otherwise noted.
18-19 District Budget
19-20 Budget Hearing Notice
- 19-20 Notice of Budget Hearing - Monday, June 24, 2019 at 5:00pm at the Stanfield School District Conference Room. Budget Hearing will follow and then a special Board of Education meeting.
- INVITATION: Stanfield School District is seeking proposals from Oregon Construction Contractors Board (CCB) registered CM/GC firms to provide CM/GC Services for upcoming capital bond projects. All projects are located on the district’s main campus. It is the intent of the district, as a result of this solicitation, to award the work to one proposer who best qualifies for the performance of the work and whose fees are reasonable, all in the sole judgement of the district. Copies of the Request For Proposal (RFP) are on file and may be obtained free of charge at the Stanfield School District Office 1120 N. Main Street, Stanfield, OR 97875 or by calling (541) 449-8766 or by visiting the district website: https://stanfield.k12.or.us/ssd/business-office. Proposals must be received not later than Monday, July 1, 2019, 4:00pm. Proposals not received by that time will be returned unopened. All proposals submitted shall be in sealed envelopes and plainly marked on the outside showing the name of the Proposer and “RFP CM/GC Services for Stanfield School District”. Stanfield School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority and women-owned business are encouraged to participate in this solicitation. All Proposals submitted shall contain a statement as to whether the Proposer is a resident or non-resident Proposer as defined in ORS 279C.395. The Board of Education of Stanfield School District #61R may waive any or all informalities or irregularities, may reject any Proposal not in compliance with all prescribed public procurement procedures, and may reject, for good cause, any or all Proposals upon a finding of the district that is in the public interest to do so.
- SUBMITTAL OF PROPOSALS: Interested firms may submit responses to this invitation by completing the requested documentation and submitting it to: Stanfield School District, Attn: Beth Burton, Superintendent, 1120 N. Main Street Stanfield, OR 97875 within a sealed envelope clearly marked with the words: “RFP CM/GC Services for Stanfield School District”. Proposal must be submitted not later than Monday, July 1, 2019, 4:00pm (local time). Delivery is the sole responsibility of the proposer. Proposals not received by Time on the due date will be returned unopened.
Report On-the-Job Injury - Fill out SAIF form 801 on-line, print and return to District Office
- 801 form - Complete this form ONLY if you are seeking Medical help.
- Incident Form - Complete this form if you are NOT seeking Medical help. Required for on the all on-the-job accidents.