Employment at Stanfield School District
All substitute applicants will need to bring their driver's license and social security card with them when dropping off your paperwork.
- Elementary School Teachers (2 positions) -- Open 3/22/17, closing when filled. Job posting. Submit the Oregon Statewide Teacher Application, Letter of Application, Resume, three (3) current letters of recommendation, Writing Sample (see job posting for more details), Copy of Oregon Teaching License with Endorsement, and Unofficial copy of transcripts. See job posting for where and how to forward these documents.
- Substitute Teachers Needed - Complete forms below and bring a copy of your teaching license
Applications and additional forms are below.
- All positions are in need of substitutes (custodial, clerical, classroom aides, cafeteria). Complete the Classified Job Application and other forms below.
Applications & Forms (PDFs)
- Substitute Teacher Application
- Classified Application
- Coaching Application
- Volunteer Coaching Application
- All School Volunteers must complete a Criminal Background Check
- Oregon Statewide Teacher Application
- FMLA Request Form
Stanfield School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, disability, marital status, age or sex in providing employment, education or access to education services, activities and programs in accordance with Title VI, Title VII, Title IX and other civil rights and discrimination issues; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended; and the Americans with Disabilities Act.